Board of Management of St. Mary's National School.
Pat Walsh, Chairperson, Patron's Nominee
Valerie Daly, Secretary to BoM, Principal.
Laura McManus, Safety Officer, Staff Nominee
Fr. Pat Kiernan, Patron's Nominee
Niall Fogarty, Treasurer, Community Nominee
Mairéad Devery, Safety Officer, Parents' nominee
John Daly, Projects Officer, Parents' Nominee
Joan Flynn, Projects Officer, Community Nominee
The following is the agreed report from the Board of Management meeting, 16/12/2019
- We formally welcome Fr. Pat Kiernan to the parish.
- We welcome the new parents and families to the school.
- We welcome Ms. Ashton O’Rourke to the staff.
- Congratulations to Deirdre McDonald and her husband, Brendan, on the birth of their son Paddy.
- Congratulations to Laura McManus on her appointment to the post of Acting Deputy Principal.
- Our new Board of Management are welcomed and the outgoing Board of Management thanked for their dedication to the school.
- The Board of Management wish the new Parents Association well in the school year.
- Approval given to the Parents Association to raise funds on behalf of the school.
- Condolences were expressed on behalf of the pupils, parents, staff and Board of Management to the family of Rosaleen O’Halloran, visiting teacher for the visually impaired, who passed away in December. Ar dheis Dé go raibh a h-anam.
- Congratulations to everyone involved in the Carol Service which took place in St. Mary’s Church on Sunday 15th December.
- We wish everyone a peaceful and happy Christmas and New Year.