Board of Management of St. Mary's National School.
Pat Walsh, Chairperson, Patron's Nominee
Valerie Daly, Secretary to BoM, Principal.
Laura McManus, Safety Officer, Staff Nominee
Fr. Pat Kiernan, Patron's Nominee
Niall Fogarty, Treasurer, Community Nominee
Mairéad Devery, Safety Officer, Parents' nominee
John Daly, Projects Officer, Parents' Nominee
Joan Flynn, Projects Officer, Community Nominee
The following is the agreed report from the Board of Management meeting, 25/06/2020
- The Internet Acceptable Use Policy has been updated and is published on the school website, www.stmarysnscloghan.ie
- The school will reopen on Tuesday 1st September for all pupils, unless stated otherwise by the Department of Education and Skills. The school calendar is available on the school website.
- The Board of Management thanks Ms O’Rourke for her dedication and commitment to teaching and learning during the year, and commends her on her excellent work preparing 2nd class for the sacraments. Ms O’Rourke is cordially invited to attend the First Holy Communion on the 12th September.
- Class allocation for 2020-2021 is as follows:
Junior and Senior Infants – Ms. Kilmartin – infant classroom with internal toilets.
1st and 2nd class – Ms. McDonald – PE Hall with internal toilets
3rd and 4th class – Mrs. Daly – moving to the 1st and 2nd classroom and only using the toilets beside Ms. Burkes room.
5th and 6th class – Ms. McManus – staying in the same classroom and only using the toilets beside the Secretary’s office.
SET – Mrs. Gannon and Ms. Burke.
- The Board of Management would like to reassure the whole school community that all Covid 19 Health and Safety measures for the protection of pupils and staff will be implemented following the issue of guidance from the HSE and Department of Education and Skills.
Secretary to the Board of Management.